slivers of sunshine

It's not all strawberry butter and crafting around here let me assure you but we sure do feel blessed and on a sunny Friday it was hard not to want to capture at least a couple of bright moments...besides no one wants to look at pictures of unshaven legs and piles of dishes and laundry anyways right? The rain has returned here in Seattle and Chris is literally gathering more wood to put on the fire but I am hopeful she will make her return again soon because the sunshine is so good for the soul!

Hope your having a great weekend friends!

5 comments:

  1. Yes I do the same in terms on not showing unshaven legs and dirty dishes!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Friday!! Hope you are having a good weekend! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your images. Do you use a photoshop action when you're editing them? If so, I'm curious which one, I love the "tint" to your images. They all have the same characteristic, and I like it. If you could email me back, and let me know that would be wonderful.

    knitpurlmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVe your pictures! hope Sunshine comes again soon.

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and lovely photographs rebekah.
    if it makes you feel better, we have NOOO sun here. thick cloudy foggy skies. i call these, "calm days". enjoy a little calm day :)
    love you guys,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) sweet sunny friday. sweet family. (levi & simon look like twins in that photo of the two of them!--same grin, same head-to-the-side--so cute).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...