my little patient


My sweet little Simon had his tonsils out last week. It went well but I feel so bad for him with his big crocodile tears constantly asking me if the pain will ever go away. I remember my sister and I having ours out years ago, it was the worst but the best thing in the long run and at least I feel lots of empathy for him. Chris and I are pretty wiped out I didn't really consider how we would be needing to get up throughout the night to administer meds, bring him water and bites of food and lots of hugs and snuggles....needless to say this pregnant Mama needs a nap!

I have some things to share this week though I promise. A few silly Easter crafts and a recipe too. I know it has been extra quite around here lately. I suppose that is to be expected as my energy wanes and we prepare to welcome our new baby. I will be around as much as I can though! Hope you had a wonderful weekend I am off to catch a tiny bit of sleep before this little cutie needs me! xo

8 comments:

  1. Aww! I can only image how you all need the extra rest these days! I hope your little guy heals quickly and you get that nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor guy and mommy! So hard! I had mine out at 14 and that was rough enough - pretty tough when you're little. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy. Sending him lots of strength to heal quickly. And I hope you will be able to get some rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my own patient this week (Erik crashed his bike while I was in VA visiting) so I can totally sympathize! Its hard to get much else done while the ones you love need you most. See you around here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just said a prayer for Simon. He's a cutie! Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad things went smoothly! You guys have been in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh -- little simon :( you guys are such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, look at that precious face! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...